Because Your Career Path Isn’t a Straight Line… Find Your Destination.
Talent Ready Oregon City is a complete workforce development and social services support program that helps you find resources – and the right job. Talent Ready is FREE and CONFIDENTIAL.
If you are an Oregon City resident looking for a change in employment, sign up today!
Talent Ready Oregon City can help you connect to:
- Available job information
- Help navigating job resources
- Health care resources
- Childcare resources
- Other important services
How it Works
When you sign up, you will be matched with a Talent Ready Navigator – a job coach who will be available to work with you for up to 9 months. You may meet with your Talent Ready Navigator in person or online.
Oregon City has partnered with workforce development, social service organizations and local private employers. Our partners include:
- Worksource Clackamas
- Clackamas Community College Workforce Development Center
- Children, Family and Community Connections, Clackamas County
- Clackamas County Behavioral Health
- Clackamas Workforce Partnership
- Oregon Dept. of Human Services – Employment & Training Navigators
- Oregon City School District
- Oregon State University Extension
Your Talent Ready Oregon City Navigator will do the legwork for you – no need to go to each of these organizations. Just meet with you Navigator!